Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Cute Little Card

Today's card has no stamping, except for a message on the inside.  It's cute because its focus is on the design in the DSP and the complimentary buttons.


Today's card features buttons from our Sale-A-Bration Ribbons and Buttons Pack.  The DSP is from the Birds of a Feather Designer Series Papers.  This will be one of the cards at my next Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet and Walk-In Wednesday events.  Each card will be a little unique from all the others because of the positioning of the birds in the DSP design.
I used our new Cloudy Day embossing folder to emboss the flap on the envelope.  You could
certainly add more ideas to make your card unique for you, but I just like the simplicity of this one.
That's it for today's post.  Time for me to go work in my Prairie Treasures Booth for a while and then come home and work in my studio.  Time for YOU to go get busy on some stamping of your own.  Don't have much time?  Try a cute little card like this one and you'll be smiling all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...