Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Everybunny Loves a Framed Bunny Project

I love bunnies.  There is just something so cute about them ... unless, of course, they're eating up your plants and vegetables.  That has been known to happen to us --- a lot.  So... I decided to create bunnies that won't do anything but look really cute.  In today's post meet Bob, my super cute (and nice) bunny.


Here is my Crumb Cake bunny, sporting our new Natural Trim ribbon.  I love this ribbon because it adds a ton of texture to any project and it's really easy to work with it.


I added a cute little banner to this framed project, using our Hearts A Flutter Framelits.  The paper is Tea for Two DSP.


Tip:
To create a banner that will 'hang' from our linen thread, I scored a little line at the top of each banner piece where I wanted to fold it over (about 1/4" from the end) and then I added a line of Liquid Tombow adhesive and folded it over the thread.  It stays in place beautifully.  I also added a dot of Liquid Tombow at each end of the thread, to attach it to the frame.  The ends of each banner piece are loose.


What bunny would be complete without a fancy tail.  This tail is a flower from our Artisan Kit.  The kit has all kinds of cute buttons and flowers in it, along with some gorgeous lace.

To complete the frame, I added a strip of ribbon flowers.  Now our bunny can live in a beautiful place and he won't eat a bite of the flowers, I promise.  

Here's a peek at all you get in the Artisan Kit.  Doesn't it just wake up your creativity?


For further inspiration, here is a peek at some display boards (from the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference) using items from the kit.
So, have a great day and a great weekend.  I'm off to deal with Day 6 in my Work Like a Dog mission.  It's going well, but I'm getting a little tired.  I'm thrilled to say that I've crossed off a ton of items from my To Do list.

Up next:
Baby bunny framed projects...
More Spring projects...
April class schedule...
This and That...

Coming soon --- This and That --- a smash book.
For now:  Sign up on FB to win a free vacation, compliments of Stampin' Up!  Click the link and watch a video to learn more about a smash book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...