Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

More Shimmer Painting

Here's yet another card I made using the Shimmer Painting Technique.  This one is in Calypso Coral and features an embossed border across it.
This card is very monochromatic.  For the flowers, I used Regal Rose and Calypso Coral reinkers, with Daffodil Delight for the centers.
I hope you can see the embossed border on the card.  It's just a light, subtle effect.  The ruffled ribbon adds the final touch of elegance.
I stamped flowers on the envelope as well, to coordinate with the card. 

Have you tried shimmer painting yet?  If not, this is your week to get going on it.  If you have, I'd love it if you'd share what you made.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...