Here's the card I made with my flower:
- 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Your filter paper package contains flat papers and circles. I used the flat papers for this project.
Punch 4-5 circles for each size. (I used 5 for my flowers.)
When you punch out a circle from the filter paper, sometimes it gets almost stuck in your punch and the edges come out a little fuzzy.
If this happens to you, place a piece of scrap paper over the filter paper and punch both layers together. It comes out crisp and clean every time.
Insert your brad and push it gently into the mat. Now you can pick up all the layers of your flower in one piece.
Bend the prongs back to hold your brad in place.
Now you can decide if you want to leave your flower white or spritz it with some reinker in your Stampin' Spritzer. I decided to go with a Calypso Coral, to go with the card I had in mind for this project.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.