Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Collage Frame from a Simply Scrappin' Kit

I have another collage frame for you today.  I made this one from a Simply Scrappin' Kit that I had on hand.  What is the advantage of using a kit for a project like this?
  • instant coordination
  • a planned theme
  • a planned color story
  • adhesive backed pieces
  • card stock AND Designer Papers
  • fun, fun, fun
Does this hold back your creativity?  Not a bit.  If anything, it revs it up a bit.
I've left empty places to add photos and/or mementos later, as well as stamped images.  This one could easily be for several lucky people:
  • a teen
  • a little boy (could adapt for a girl, too)
  • a dad (could adapt for a mom, too)
  • a baby boy (or girl)

I'll bet you could think of other possibilities, as well.  I think I will complete this one with a dad theme.

Do you like it turned horizontally or vertically?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...