- First, we stamped flowers along the edges of where the side strips would be and along the lower edge of the page. One of my scrappers turned her page on one side, to have the flowers across the top instead of the bottom of the page. This looked super, too. (The stamped flower colors are Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, and Regal Rose.)
- Once we finished our stamping, we added a white CS layer (4 x 12") and then a strip of Calypso Coral (3 x 12") over that. The DSP is from the In Color DSP Stack.
- We stacked up 3 flowers for each of the layered Pop-Up Posies and used some of our In Color brads for the centers.
- The mats (Pool Party) are 5 1/2 x 8 12" so 1 sheet of CS is all you need for the mats on this layout.
- To add a nice little touch of white to brighten the layout, we cut a scallop strip using our Tasteful Trim die and tucked part of it under each mat.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Pop-Up Posies Spring Layout
I had so much fun at Hostess Scrapbook Club last night. I am blessed with some beautiful ladies with whom to scrapbook. We finished early and had time to just sit back and relax, chat, laugh, chat, and laugh some more. I shared some new techniques, showed some new products, and shared some new ways to use old favorites. All in all, it was a great evening.