Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Embellished Clothespins

My post today is all about clothespins.  They are very handy and I use them a lot, kind of like I'd use binder clips or larger paper clips.  These are just more fun.  They need to look pretty, though, because that bumps up the fun a notch.
I've used our new DSP called Lullaby for the clothespins and the tag and then I sponged around the tag.  I used our Petite Petals punch and the flower from our Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack for extra embellishments  I used Crystal Effects to attach the DSP.  After it dried, I added a protective coat over the top of the clothespins, to protect the papers.
Using white Baker's Twine, I made a little tassel for the tab.  Put this all in a little cello bag, add a cute little tag and ribbon with it and you've got a wonderful little gift for a special someone.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your decorated clothes pins and would like to do a batch for presents. It would really help me to know how you applied the crystal effects. Did you use a brush, or just the nozzle?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...