Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Oh Happy Day! Embossed Stripes

Keeping my knee iced and elevated yesterday helped a lot.  I will be cautious today, but I'm ready to get creative!  Today's card is one we'll be making at my next Friday Night Cards class.  In playing with our new In Colors, I decided to create a card that uses ALL the new In Colors.  I came up with embossed stripes.  I love how all the colors work together.
Once again, I coordinated everything by decorating the envelope and the inside of the card with coordinating papers.  To add the ribbon, I tied one piece of ribbon around the card front.  Then, I tied a short piece of ribbon around the first piece, to add a more elegant look.
Embossing the layer of stripes adds a lot of great texture.  I decided that 1 little rhinestone would add the finishing touch.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...