Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Work of Art with Vivid Vases

After enjoying a great time at my catalog Preview Party, I am sad to say that I am home today with a bum knee again.  I will be using lots of ice packs again today.  Let's talk stamping fun and take my mind off the pain.  Today, I have a card for you that uses two great stamp sets... Work of Art and Vivid Vases.
By using a stamp from Work of Art as a background color, I made this into a bit of an artsy card and lessened the amount of time I needed for coloring.  It's difficult to see, but there's a tiny touch of Dazzling Details on the center of the middle flower.
By adding an extra layer of CS under the white layer, it really changes the look of the card.  It might be a bit blah without the Hello Honey layer.  I also added texture and detail with an embossed strip under the vases and then wrapped the top two layers with white Baker's Twine.  The envelope flap has a layer of DSP to coordinate with the Hello Honey layer.  I love how it all turned out. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...