Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Mossy Meadow and Wetlands

Today, before I head back to the hospital to check on my hero, here's a quick card I have to share with you.  I used our Wetlands stamp set (one of my favorites) and our new In Color, Mossy Meadow.  It has an oval window like this previous card I shared with you.
I tied linen thread around the top and added a knot in the ends of the thread pieces.  The inside is sponged with 3 of our new In Colors --- Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Mossy Meadow.
I love this card, but it does have 1 problem.  There is no place inside to write.  Yikes!  I will enclose a separate note behind the card and place them both into the coordinating envelope (which I neglected to photograph).  This is a good masculine card, but I think anyone would like it.
Give some sponging a try.  It really adds a nice touch to your card.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. kids organic sleepwear Babychic Pram Liners and Infant Head Support-100% cotton. This helps reduce the risk of eczema and skin irritations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by my blog. I appreciate you leaving a comment. I will be sure to check out your blog, too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...