Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

More In Colors Creations

We've had several uneventful days lately, which is just what we'd hoped for with Bill's situation.  We are both trying to catch up on our rest, as we've both felt just absolutely wiped out from it all.  We've had so many cards, FB messages, emails, calls and all and I cannot begin to tell you how much they are all appreciated.  Thank you for your caring.  Now, it's time for some stamping!

How about some more cards using our new In Colors?  Did I mention how much I am enjoying the new colors?  I really do like them:)
The cute little bird is from our Hello Love Hostess set.  I've stamped him in gold Metallic Encore Ink, along with some little 'dots' (in gold) from our Gorgeous Grunge set, for added texture and interest.  The cute little star clip is from our new Basic Hodgepodge Clips.  I added a little gold stamped bird to the envelope, to coordinate everything.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...