Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Thinking of You

Today, I want to share yet another card we'll be making at my June 13 card class.  I really like this one.  It's very pretty, yet easy enough to create it.  The three tiny, punched flowers add so much to it.  There is a tiny pearl in the center of each flower.
This card features another of the techniques from my Ribbon Techniques Album.  It's super simple and yet bumps up the card a notch with the added detail.
Once again, I've added coordinating details with papers from our Moonlight DSP Stack.  The sentiment if from our Four You stamp set.
If you like using card templates to get your creative juices flowing, be sure to save this one.  It's a great design to keep in your file.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...