Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Epic Day Washi Tape

I have one more set of Washi Tape clothespins to share with you today.  These are decorated with Epic Day Washi Tape and I use them all the time.

I've added some of our Very Vintage Designer Buttons along with Baker's Twine to embellish them.
Ways to use fancy clothespins:
1.  Use to hold important papers together.
2.  Use to clamp parts of projects together while glue dries.
3.  Use as part of your studio / craft space decor.
4.  Smaller clothespins make great embellishments.

Can you think of more ways to use them?  Be sure to share your ideas.  Leave a comment for everyone to enjoy! 

Update on my husband:
Since his accident (and week in the hospital), we have seen LOTS of doctors and are now scheduled to see even more of them!  He does have an irregular heartbeat and, thus, is at high risk for stroke.  We are trying to get his blood sugar to a more even level.  He is still very tired and we're taking it one day at a time.  My time has been spent being his chauffeur and babysitting our boys.  One day, I hope to get back to some creative projects.  My soul cries out to do this.  Please keep us in your prayers.

I will keep you posted as to my plans and class schedule.  I will try to reschedule my Open House for a later date, once our lives get settled back down a bit.  Maybe we'll have it be a summer stamping party:)  It will be fun, I promise! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...