Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Gift Card Holder with Blackberry Bliss

Are you ready to see the last card we'll be making at my June 13 card class?  It's a card.  It's a gift card holder.  If you don't need to send a gift card, this one would look cute with a special message in the inside pocket and/or cash and/or a little photo... or maybe even a little treat!
The 'belly band' holds the card closed, so your gift card stays safely inside in its pocket.




- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,
    I really like your gift card holder with the pretty new DSP! And what a clever idea to decorate the outside flap of the envelope, I will remember that. I always thought that decorating the inside does not make much sense when you seal your envelope to go in the mail...
    I will definitely visit you again.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claudia, for your lovely comment and I'm glad you're enjoying the ideas I'm sharing. I have lots more, so I'm glad you'll be coming back soon. Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...