Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mossy Meadow Thoughts and Prayers

Before I share today's card with you, I just want to say that our Scraps and Prayers group had a wonderful time last night.  What a great group of ladies.  Everyone did a super job on the project and I'm already looking forward to next month's patriotic layout project.

Now, for today's card:  Using our Thoughts and Prayers stamp set and a bit of sponging, I created a beautiful window card.  With this card, it's all the added little details that bump it up a notch.
I used our new Baked Brown Sugar Baker's twine for the card.  It's extra thick and gorgeous.  For the button, the Baker's Twine was too think to go through the holes, so I tied a knot and attached it with Liquid Tombow.  I frayed the ends of the twine and love the look!  Can you see some gold accents?  That's done with our Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I love that set because you can do so much with it!
I used one of our oval framelits to cut the window in the front of the card.
I sponged Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow onto the white CS, stamped my image with black StazOn ink, and attached it to the inside of the card.
It was a challenge photographing this card because the wind picked up and I nearly lost it twice as it started to sail over the railing and into the bushes.  Yikes!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...