Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Washi Tape Fun

Another quick post today and then I'm headed back to the hospital.  My husband has some serious medical issues we cannot resolve just yet, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  In an effort to think of something besides medical problems today, let's turn to some fun with Washi Tape.
I added rows of Washi Tape to the bottom of some cute tags, topped them with some of our wonderful ribbon and then clipped on some of our silver and gold little mini clothespins.  These would be a great little gift for a special someone.  I also decorated one of my vintage wooden spools with Washi Tape... just for fun!  This tape is from one of our Project Life accessory kits... Everyday Adventure.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...