Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another Beauty of The Season

Here's yet one more card I made using our Beauty of the Season stamp set.  This one features stamping AND embossing... all on watercolor paper.  It makes for great texture.  The embossing folder is from our Holiday Catalog and it's called Filigree Frame.
I stamped inside the card and on the envelope, as well.  The cardinal is the state bird for our state of Illinois.  We often enjoy seeing them in our back yard.  They are beautiful.
This one was colored with inks and an Aqua Painter.   I used the medium marker from my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to color the berries on the envelope.
Here are all 3 of the cards I've made (so far) with this beautiful stamp set.
Isn't it nice to think about a little Christmas when it's so hot outside right now?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...