Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cards Using Coloring Techniques, Part I

Today, I'll start a little 4-part series giving you a closer look at 4 cards using coloring techniques.  We'll actually be making these at my Friday Night Cards class this week.  Each one features a unique coloring technique from my Coloring Techniques album which we're making Monday night.  Enjoy!
This card features a coloring technique using an acrylic block to 'stamp' on the color background.  I've added a little linen thread + a layer of black behind the front layer, to give it texture and dimension.  This would be a great card for male or female.  I love this set because I adore watching these little birds when I walk along the beach.
I'm featuring a unique way to make a coordinating envelope for each of these cards.  This envelope simply uses a coordinating stamp from the Wetlands stamp set.
Here are all 4 of the cards.  Come back soon to see close-ups of each of the other 3 cards shown here.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...