Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cards Using Coloring Techniques, Part 3

Today, let's look at the next to the last of our 4 cards featuring coloring techniques.  This card was one of my absolute favorites.  The stamp set is Choose Happiness.  My color story is Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral and Soft Sky (for the sponging), and the speckles are just black ink, using one of the Gorgeous Grunge stamps.
I love, love, love how this one turned out.  This one features coloring with an Aqua Painter, some speckles, and some very subtle sponging.
For my envelope technique, I added a layer of coordinating CS to the outside flap of the envelope and then embossed it.  Love it!
Here again are all 4 of the cards.  Come on back to see the close-up of the last one.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...