Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 6

We've finished the first section of my Coloring Techniques journal, so today let's get started on the next section ... coloring techniques with markers.  There are so many ways to use creative coloring techniques.  I'm focusing on just 5 to highlight for each section.  I may go back later and add more to my journal.  That's the great part about putting them all in a journal.  They're organized, ready for easy reference, and you can easily add more pages at any time.
This technique is so easy and so much fun!  You simply stamp your image onto black CS (looks best on black) using VersaMark Ink, then heat emboss using white EP.  After it cools, color over the white EP using our new Blendabilities!
Here's a card I created using this technique.

Come back for my next post where we'll be working with vellum. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...