Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cards Using Coloring Techniques, Part 4

Today, we'll look at the last of my 4 cards featuring coloring techniques.  This one starts with an embossed floral image on Crumb Cake CS.  Leave me a comment or question if you'd like to know more about this technique.
Remember, I mentioned that I'm featuring 4 different ways to make unique coordinating envelopes for these cards.  This one features a CS envelope liner that is embossed before inserting into the envelope.  I love this new (Lovely Lace) embossing folder.  It is gorgeous!
... and, one last time, here are all 4 of the cards again for this Friday's class.  These were taken from my Coloring Techniques Journal, which features 15 coloring techniques.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...