Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 13

Today's technique is created using a baby wipe.  You drip 3 coordinating shades of reinker onto a baby wipe and use it to 'ink' your stamp.  This is another one of those techniques that will turn out as a unique surprise every time you stamp with it, so it's a ton of fun.
I've used this technique on the 'masked' background piece and on each of the flowers.

Here's the card I made using this technique.

Come on back to see my next technique in my journal.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...