Here's how you do it:
1. Choose an acrylic block the size you'd like for your background.
2. Color on it with 1, 2 or 3 colors of Stampin' Write Markers. Use SIDES of markers.
3. Spritz it gently with water.
5. Carefully lift block and see your beautiful and unique background!
6. Experiment with different colors, different stamps and different amounts of water to see what you like.
7. Choose a stamp to stamp over it, once it dries. Using a darker ink helps the image to show up better.
Here's the card I made using this technique:
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.