Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 4

Today's technique involves creating a shadow of your stamped image.  It is achieved using one stamp with 2 kinds of ink.  Let's take a look.
You create this look using White StazOn Ink and Early Espresso Ink.  (You could do it with White Craft Ink instead of White StazOn Ink.)

Here's the card I made using this techique.
For the card base, I tried using our new Kraft CS instead of Crumb Cake.  I love the weight of it and it stamps nicely.  I'll be thinking of more projects for this new CS!
Be sure you don't miss my next technique.  It's one of my favorites and it uses one of my favorite new stamp sets.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...