Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Collage Frame with Project Life Cards

I finally realized that I've never shown you the collage frame that we made at my last Scraps and Prayers class.  I was having trouble getting any photos during our super hot and humid days.  I'd set up, as usual, on my front porch and my camera would fog up before I could even get the shot.
Here's what we made.  I used cards from the Project Life Everyday Adventure set, along with stamped pieces that were punched or die cut.  Using the Project Life cards makes this project super easy to complete.  I've kept mine pretty simple and basic, ready to add my photos.
I'll be sharing more about Project Life soon. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon and come back often for more design inspiration.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...