Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Coloring Techniques, Part 11

Woo hoo!  We're ready to begin the last section of my technique journal today.  I hope you're learning a lot from what I've shared.  I also hope that you will try some or all of these techniques, then leave me a comment about it. 
I actually have TWO versions of today's technique.  It looks beautiful both ways!
Version 1:
Stamp the image with VersaMark Ink and then heat emboss using white EP.  Once it cools, color in the image using our Chalk Marker.
Version 2:
Begin the same as Version 1 and then color over the Chalk Marker using our new Blendabilities.
Here are the cards I made to showcase both versions:

To get the touch of color on the flower on the envelope, I used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.  The flower is from the Hostess set, I Like You.
So leave me a comment and tell me which version you like the best.  I love them both and think each one creates its own unique and beautiful look.  I decided to keep any sentiment and/or message just on the inside and let the front showcase the beautiful image.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...