Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

4-Leaf Fall Card

I am loving making my Fall cards this year (and every year) as I love, love, love working with the beautiful and warm colors of Fall.  Today's card is what I call a 4-leaf card.  I think you'll see why I named it so.
Each leaf has a special, unique treatment and yet they all work together to create a beautiful and yet easy to make Fall card.  I love it!
I sponged and then added shimmer mist to the strip across the card.
I tied linen thread around the stem of the larger copper leaf.  I used a double strand, to give it even more texture.
Don't forget these upcoming events:

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...