Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

5 Beautiful Cards

I know that, somehow, the beauty of Fall just makes my creative juices sing.  I have been creatively busy every free moment I have and have actually been dreaming some of my card ideas.  I love the Fall! 
Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek at the cards we'll be making at my Saturday Stampers class, on Sept. 17.  The class is from 1:00-4:00 and I still have openings if you'd like to join us for a fun and creative afternoon. 
Each card has a unique feature or technique used in its design.  Prepare for shimmer, sparkle, fun folds, super beautiful embossing and just plain wows!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...