Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Copper Tree Fall Card And A Few Good Tips

I have a card for you today that is full of sparkle and shimmer.  The tree is cut from our Copper Foil Sheets and the background is endless shimmer ... because I really spritzed it ... a LOT.
More about the background:
- Cut an oval from watercolor paper.
- Add a couple of colors quickly, using an Aqua Painter.
- After the background dries, spritz it (A LOT) with a shimmer mist.
Tips for attaching a 'sprig' of ribbon:
- Add Liquid Tombow to the flatter side of the knot.
- Take a large punch (leaving it closed) and set it over the knot.
- Leave the punch weighting down the knot until the adhesive dries.
In the photo below, you can see all the shimmer I added to the background.
We made this card at one of my previous Saturday Stampers classes.  It was a big hit.
Don't forget these upcoming events:
October 1 is World Card Making Day.




- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...