More about the background:
- Cut an oval from watercolor paper.
- Add a couple of colors quickly, using an Aqua Painter.
- After the background dries, spritz it (A LOT) with a shimmer mist.
Tips for attaching a 'sprig' of ribbon:
- Add Liquid Tombow to the flatter side of the knot.
- Take a large punch (leaving it closed) and set it over the knot.
- Leave the punch weighting down the knot until the adhesive dries.
Don't forget these upcoming events:
October 1 is World Card Making Day.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.