Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Black and White and Crushed Curry Card

Here's a card that will surely brighten someone's day.  The color story is perfect and the design is simple ... and yet very pretty.  The thinlits make it a fun card to create, too.  AND... it has polka dots ... one of my favorite designs.
I used the black layer to bring out the polka dots and help make the botanicals the star of the design.
I leave off a greeting more times than not on a card like this.  Doing so keeps your options open for how you will use it.  I love to keep cards like this on hand for just sending a cheery note to someone special.  You can add a sentiment before sending or just use it like this, as a beautiful note card.
Go ahead.  Make up some pretty cards like this one and have them ready to go whenever you know someone needs a cheery note added to their day.  It brings joy to you AND to the recipient.  
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...