Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Birch and Copper Fall Card

I have a Fall card for you today that has lots of rich texture and color.  Enjoy! 
The 'birch' leaf is cut from a left-over piece from an old kit.  I added a copper leaf, a Soft Suede embossed leaf, a sponged panel of Fall colors and a strip of copper along the edge of the sponged panel.  The top layer over the card base is embossed, as well.
The leaves are attached with dimensionals and then a double sprig of linen thread is tied around their stems.  The sponged panel was spritzed with shimmer mist before attaching it to the card, so it has a bit of beautiful sparkle, in addition to all the rich texture.  I love how it all came together.
Don't forget these upcoming events:

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...