Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

May Flowers Framelits Card

I've often shared how much I love a crisp black/white or black/yellow/white color story.  Equally impressive is a navy/white color story.   
This card speaks for itself as to how elegant it is. 
The floral die cut is just perfect for it.  I'm thinking of trying to use this design and change it to Fall colors.  I'll share it later, so keep coming back to be inspired.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...