2 sheets DSP for covers (Cut two 7 1/2" squares.)
3 sheets DSP (coordinated designs) for inside
2 Cardboard pieces (Cut to 6 1/2" squares.)
3 sheets 12 X 12" coordinating CS (for inside pages)
Score each PAGE vertically and horizontally down the middle, using our Simply Scored Tool.
Score each one diagonally ONCE down the middle, using an 18" ruler to help guide the scoring.
Overlap the pieces, using the squares that are decorated here with the darkest shade of DSP.
See photos below for sizes to cut the 3 coordinated DSP designs.
Click here for a tutorial with a variation in sizes.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.