Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Copper Embossing Card and a Special Surprise

I am happy to be back to sharing with you today after a week's illness.  I have a heat embossed card for you, using our new Copper EP.  Love it! 
My color story:
Night of Navy
Crumb Cake
Copper (heat embossing)
My special surprise ... 
How did I get the copper pearls?  I colored 3 pearls, using a Copper Sharpie.  Super fun and super easy!!!
I'll be working all day today, to catch up on projects for my next classes.  Be sure to check out some fun sneak peeks soon!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...