Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Rose Trifold Card

Sometimes, I like to make a card that requires a LONG time to create.  I don't have the luxury of time to do this very often, nor do I want all my cards to take this long.  I just, sometimes, like to create something really unique.  Today's unique card is a trifold that makes serious use of the Rose Garden Thinlits and coordinating Rose Wonder stamp set. 
The thinlit shape becomes one edge of the card.
I added some painting with my Aqua Painter and, of course, some wonderful speckles.

I also made this coordinating frame.  I love this Scripture. Can you say super gift? 
 - Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...