Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

It's a Butterfly Kind of Day

I have more butterflies for you today.  I love this card.  It is even prettier in real life.
I played around with several ways to add color to the butterflies and ended up liking the one best where I sponged the color onto the embossed piece of CS and then spritzed it with my shimmer mist.
The card is coordinated inside and out, including a matching envelope.
The color story is Island Indigo, a tiny touch of Old Olive, and Crushed Curry, even though I used a Mint Macaron ribbon.  Be sure to check all the possibilities for using your ribbons.  They can match more colors than you realize.  The tiny. layered butterflies add the perfect finishing touch.
Don't forget these upcoming events:


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...