Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Black and Gold and A Little Tutorial

I have some great creative inspiration for you today, so let's start off our week by bumping up our creativity level ... not to mention the FUN.  I have 2 cards in black and gold and a little tutorial to help you get started.



A Little Tutorial:
- Cut heart from Bloomin' Heart Thinlits.
- Use Big Shot Die Brush to clean out the little pieces.
- Using large butterfly die from the Bold Butterfly Framelits, carefully lay it over the heart.
- Cut out the butterfly.
- Cut one plain butterfly to place behind the cut-work butterfly, to stabilize it.
- Attach it to your project and enjoy!
Tips:
- Be creative with your use of materials for your heart butterfly.
- I'll have some future posts giving you more ideas on using the heart and the butterfly.



- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...