Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Another Black and White and Crushed Curry Card

I have another card with this great color story for you today.  This one features a rose in a circle.  In my next post, we'll talk about how to create this fun design feature.  
I actually made 3 different versions of the rose in a circle card and this one is my favorite of all 3.
Instead of leaving 1/4" of the card base showing, I left 1/2".  It just seems to make the top layers pop a little more.
Be sure to come back for my little tutorial on making this design.  It's super fun and super easy.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...