To create the rose in the circle:
Select the circle die that will fit directly around the rose die.
Center the rose inside the circle and cut both of them together, using black CS.
You'll need to punch out the black scraps from your rose.
Cut another circle (same size) in white.
Assemble all the black pieces over the white circle, as shown in photo below.
Attach them in place and you're ready to finish your card.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.