Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Rose/Circle Card And A Short Tutorial

Here's a fun card for you today that makes good use of 2 main dies.
To create the rose in the circle:
Select the circle die that will fit directly around the rose die.
Center the rose inside the circle and cut both of them together, using black CS.
You'll need to punch out the black scraps from your rose.
Cut another circle (same size) in white.
Assemble all the black pieces over the white circle, as shown in photo  below.
Attach them in place and you're ready to finish your card.
A piece of black ribbon wrapped around the top 2 layers of the card just brings it all together.  I added a trio of sequins for a tiny touch of bling.  I did not add rhinestones to the sequins because I wanted the rose to be the star of the card.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...