Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Embossing Powders Sampler

No matter how much or how little you are 'into' your crafting these days, an Embossing Powders Sampler is a handy thing to have in your crafting area.  It can remind you of how each color looks with a light or dark background and just which colors you have on hand.  I embossed each of my colors on white AND dark CS because the background really makes a difference.  There are so many wonderful things that you can do with embossing powders (EP).  If you haven't done much with heat embossing, I highly recommend it.  Here's how I made my sampler:
Each card, as well as the cover, measures 4 X 4" so it's a nice size for it.  You can keep it handy by your work area, store it with your embossing powders, or hang it up by the ring.
The names of the colors are written on the backs of the samplers.  Doesn't the Tangerine Tango really pop on the black CS?
I embossed the leaves on Chocolate Chip CS, just to see how they looked.  I like the look!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, I might do it at my next downline meeting. You are so creative. Hope this finds you feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. It's an easy way to really show off the colors. I love how different they look on white vs black.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...