Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Good News for April Fool's Day... No Foolin'

I have a long post today, so please keep scrolling so you don't miss my exciting news.  Before we get started today, I want to share my latest project with you --- some fun flowers, made with our Sale-A-Bration Heartfelt Banner Kit.  Sale-A-Bration is over, but you may still have a kit and would enjoy seeing more ideas for how to use it.
Aren't they cute?  I used our Blossom Flower punch to punch layers for the flowers.  I spritzed them with water, scrunched them and left them to dry.  Once dry, I reopened them, attached the layers with a little Liquid Tombow in the center of each and then attached the little fuzzy pom poms.  Once everything was dry, I added a little sprig of Pear Pizzazz ribbon.  These are now a fun part of my studio decor.  In future posts, I will be sharing more ideas with you on decor for your crafting space, as well as getting back to Part 2 of our Organizing Your Crafting Space.
BUT FIRST... I interrupt this series for some BIG NEWS:

I am interrupting my series on Organizing Your Crafting Space to give you some great news --- no fooling!  I decided that it would be fun to do something special for April and, actually, continue through May with it all.

Here's what I have planned for you:

1.  MY PRAIRIE TREASURES BOUTIQUE
- I am opening a little Prairie Treasures Boutique, right here in my home...for my customers.
- The Grand Opening is scheduled for April 7.
- It will be open before and after classes and by special appointment only.
- For the 'Grand Opening' I will be featuring a big sale, from April 7 through May 31.
- From April 7 - May 31, you will receive equal dollar credit for my boutique from any orders you place through me.  These must be used at the boutique by May 31.
- I can count online orders through me, as well.

2.  CLASS SPECIALS
- Sign up for any 2 classes in April and earn a $5.00 coupon.
- Sign up for any 3 classes in April and earn a $10.00 coupon.
- These coupons may be used for a class, order, or at my Prairie Treasures Boutique
- APRIL COUPONS EXPIRE JULY 31.
- Sign up for any 2 classes in May and earn a $5.00 coupon.
- Sign up for any 3 classes in May and earn a $5.00 coupon.
- These coupons may be used for a class, order, or at my Prairie Treasures Boutique 
- MAY COUPONS EXPIRE SEPTEMBER 30.

3.  BFF COUPONS
- Get a friend to sign up with you for a class and you will each earn a $10.00 'BFF' COUPON for shopping in my Prairie Treasures Boutique.  BEST FRIENDS FOREVER:  Friends who stamp together, stay together:)
- (Previously, my special was 'Get a friend to sign up with you for a class and you each earn a free gift.'  I think you'll both like the new BFF coupons even more!)

4.  PRAIRIE TREASURES COUPONS
- 1 entry into Monthly Drawing for attending a class or event.
- 2 entries into Monthly Drawing for bringing Show and Tell items.
- 3 entries into Monthly Drawing for placing an order through me.
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A $15.00 PRAIRIE TREASURES COUPON, to shop at my Prairie Treasures Boutique.

I hope I have interested you in signing up for some classes in April and May and in coming to shop at my new Prairie Treasures Boutique.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by and I will look forward to seeing you at my Prairie Treasures Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...