Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thank Ewe, Laura and Josh

I just have to share this adorable little card that Laura sent me for Easter.  It's a 3 X 3" card and has its very own lined envelope, closed with a sprig of Washi Tape.  How creative is that?  I would have shared this card sooner, but I was trying to find something.  I have a square frame that would be perfect for framing this card.  I want to keep it and use it to decorate next year at Easter time.  The problem is... I cannot find my frame.  I will share the card now (because I really want you to see it) and will frame it later.  If I stop looking for it, the frame will show itself:)
Isn't this just adorable?  She spritzed it with shimmer, too, and it is even more gorgeous IRL.  She's made use of embossed frames, stamps, a tiny pearl embellishment, and punches to create a beautiful card... a perfect example of combining our products for a gorgeous project.

I've shared with you before how my grandsons like to do creative art projects with me.  I wanted to share with you today what Laura's son, Josh, made and sent to me.  If you have children or grandchildren, I hope you are sharing the joy of creating with them.  You just have to!
I see that Josh loves glitter glue as much as my two grandsons:)  I love his torn paper tree.  Here's a close-up of the treetop.
Thank ewe, Laura and Josh for sharing the joy of creating and sharing with me!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...