Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Project Life ... for Your Life

Today, I want to share a little more about Project Life.

Project Life (NEW to Stampin' Up!!!)
Here's a quick way I can explain it, at this point ---
   --- using a system of divided pages, designer cards and embellishments to showcase your photos in a quick and stylish way.  You can add fun and quirky quotes and/or titles, casual journaling, etc., to help tell your story.  It is a kind of photo diary.  This system was designed by Becky Higgins, who is now partnering with Stampin' Up! to offer products that are exclusive to Stampin' Up! and, thus, coordinating with many of our other products.  Becky designed this system to make the process quicker and super fun at the same time.  This has been around a while, but I'm just now trying it because of our new partnership between Stampin' Up! and Becky Higgins.  It is fun!!!

And now, to continue the buzz about Project Life...
I think this will be a perfect partnership.  Those who scrapbook have probably heard of Becky Higgins and may even have some scrapbook magazines or other publications that feature her talented work.  There are kits/collections of cards and embellishments that you can get which all coordinate to make your pages look fabulous.  You can add as many embellishments as you'd like... or you can keep it quick and simple.
If you're like me, you may have heard of Project Life but have no idea at all what it is... or maybe you've never even heard of it at all.  Basically, Becky Higgins 'invented' it herself, as a way to make scrapbooking quicker and easier.  There are decorative cards, to which you can add some stamping and embellishing (or not) and cards for journaling.  Once you finish one, you pop it into a pocket in your album, add photos and, before you know it, your page is finished.  It sounds like a fun way to catch up on a lot of scrapbooking.

I just got my pre-order products and am already playing with all the various products.  I'll share soon.  Here's what I was able to order right now:  a new corner punch, new coordinating Washi Tape, framelits (designed for journaling, but also great for cards and projects), 2 Photopolymer stamp sets, coordinating cards and accessory packs (including alphabet letters, wood accents and more), 2 journaling pens, and divided pages to use for your new scrapbooking.

Click here to see a video about Project Life. 

I will share more details as I learn about them.  I am super excited about it all.  It's always fun to find out that something new and special is coming our way.  To find out that it involves a way to get more done in a shorter amount of time (and have it look fresh and exciting) makes it even more fun for us to anticipate.

Please note:
Do not think that I am jumping onto this new 'bandwagon' and abandoning all other styles of scrapbooking.  No, not at all.  I want to experience and enjoy a little of each and every style.  There are many ways to scrapbook and each one best meets the needs of a specific story which you are trying to share.  I am working on an upcoming series that will explain more about all the different styles of scrapbooking and I'll share examples for each one.  Be sure you come back to see it all.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...