Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

One More Beautiful Card from Laura .................... AND ... A Little More About Project Life

I thought I'd be moving on to a new topic in my post today, but I realized that 1 of Laura's cards did not get into my post with her other cards.  This one is way too pretty to leave out.  It has a lot of details - all of which are gorgeous.
See what I mean?  Isn't this gorgeous?  I love it!  Even though the stamp set has retired, I will never retire this card.  Thanks again, Laura.

And now, to continue the buzz about Project Life...
I think this will be a perfect partnership.  Those who scrapbook probably have heard of Becky Higgins and may even have some scrapbook magazines or other publications that feature her talented work.
If you're like me, you may have heard of Project Life but have no idea at all what it is... or maybe you've never even heard of it at all.  Basically, Becky Higgins 'invented' it herself, as a way to make scrapbooking quicker and easier.  There are decorative cards, to which you can add some stamping and embellishing (or not) and cards for journaling.  Once you finish one, you pop it into a pocket in your album, add photos and, before you know it, your page is finished.  It sounds like a fun way to catch up a lot of scrapbooking.

I can't wait to get my hands on these!!!
I will share more details as I learn about them.  I am super excited about it all.  It's always fun to find out that something new and special is coming our way.  To find out that it involves a way to get more done in a shorter amount of time (and have it look fresh and exciting) makes it even more fun for us to anticipate.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...