More important than anything:
- Keep your space fun, but functional.
- Keep your space organized.
- If something's not working, work to change it.
- It's your space. Make it truly yours!
Here are some examples of favorites from my studio. I hope they will give you some fresh ideas to use in your own space.
This is not just a special box, however, it is a key element to my working space. It contains all the tools I need out all the time. It stays front and center where I work.
As you can see, I had lots of great ideas for it. One day, while it was sitting on my desk, I stopped work to clean up a lot of papers that were out and looking messy and in my way. The next thing I knew, I'd lined the drawer with fabric, decorated the knob (could NOT leave it plain) and it became a wonderful IN box for my desk. It's turned out to be quite handy. I hate paper mess and paper has a way of getting out of control in no time at all.
So... we've arrived at the end of my 2 parts on Organizing Your Crafting Space. I hope I have gotten you excited about fixing up your crafting space. I will share a few more tidbits here and there in future posts, but these were the ones I wanted you to see right away.
For more ideas, click here to see my previous Studio Tour.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.