Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Jellybean Prayer

Here's an idea you might like to make up now for your family, for Easter.  My daughter recently asked me to make up jellybean treat bags with this prayer on them.  They're for all the kids at church this Easter Sunday.  It will be included in a bag of goodies for each child.  I can't wait to see their faces when they see what they get in their bags.  I made a LOT of them:)  This is yet one more way I can share my creativity with others.  Projects like this one are what it's all about for me.  I love to create and love it most when I can share it with someone.

FYI, the jellybean colors in each bag of jelly beans that you buy are NOT equal.  The biggest number was red, followed closely by black.  The fewest were pink and then green.  Interesting.  I always thought the red ones and the black ones were the best, anyway:)  I put 2 of each color of jellybean in each treat bag. 

Here's the prayer, if you'd like to use it for your treat bags.

A handful of jellybeans... simple, colorful, and sweet
Reminds us of the reasons Jesus makes our life complete!

Red is for the blood He gave.
Green is for the grass He made.
Black is for the sins we made.
White is for the grace He gave.
Purple is for His hour of sorrow.
Pink is for our new tomorrow.
Yellow is for the sun so bright.
Orange is for the edge of night.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...