Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Gotta watch a dog with a big tail!

Today's post is about a joke on me.  Scroll down to see what I mean by the tail and then see my Easter tray.  I've been cleaning up my storage room a lot lately and the other day I came across a wonderful little square tray that I haven't used for quite a while.  In the past, I've had trouble thinking of how to use it other than for a candle arrangement.  With Easter in mind, a light bulb went off this time, to make a nice little Easter arrangement.  I carefully sorted the grassy stuff (I'm sure there's a better name for it!) and arranged it in the tray.  Then I added a few decorative eggs and a cute little bunny.  I love all my bunnies!  I thought the arrangement looked quite nice.  I set it out on the living room coffee table and then went back to my studio to work on some new projects.
When I was next in the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes.  There was a mess of that grassy stuff (little pieces) all over the table.  I was puzzled at first, because the boys hadn't been here since I'd put it out that day.  About then, my sweet Toby Joe came up to me for some TLC and it hit me.  The TAIL!  He has a huge, gorgeous plumy kind of tail and, as he stood there wagging it madly while I pet him, the grassy stuff went flying.  Silly me!
I cleaned it up and put it back there for now but, if it happens again, I will have to move it.

THE TAIL:


THE EASTER TRAY: 

I'd better get back to work now in my studio.  I'm kind of working on 3 projects at once --- Card-In-A-Box projects, goodies for Olive Jane's 3rd birthday party, and a huge new wreath to go above our fireplace mantel.  Expect to see more on these very soon.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...