Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tag Topper Punch Closure Card

The title for my post today is probably more difficult to say than it is to make the card.  I've been seeing a lot of cards made with this design and decided to jump in and give it a try.  We'll actually be making this card at my class this Friday.
The card was fun and easy to make and I love how bright and cheery it is, as we've been having some drizzly days here lately. 

I used my wire cutters to cut off part of a round toothpick.  I attached it to my banner and tied a ribbon around it and now I have a cute little pennant flag.
Because a portion of the inside of your card shows when you use this design, it's good to add a piece of CS inside the card.  You can stamp a little something on the inside and still have room for writing a nice little message.  I mostly do hand written messages on the inside of my cards because I know people really appreciate hearing from you with a personal note.  You still have room for a little stamping, so the inside can look good and have something special to say.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...