Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Walking the Chickens

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I got to spend the entire day with my son and his family.  Have I ever mentioned that I have the most perfect daughter-in-law and granddaughter in the world?  It's true!  While the guys hung out in Bill's office, the girls hung out in my studio.  Olive Jane was super busy playing in the play kitchen and feeding her 'family.'  She walked Toby Joe's chickens and then put them (along with her stuffed bunny that follows her everywhere) in their 'high chairs' and fed them.  How adorable!  I alternated between designing and working on party goodies and playing with my sweet Olive Jane.  Jen and I work so well together.  This will be Olive's 3rd birthday and our 3rd year of working together to create her party goodies.  We've had an owl theme, a Mini Mouse theme and, for this year, we'll have a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme.  Come back soon to see the party invites, treat bags and thank you cards.  We've had fun!  After our busy time in my studio, we all went out for a fabulous dinner at the Main Hangar at our airport.  I've never had such yummy twice-baked potatoes.

... and now ...
Walking the Chickens ...
... and back to the kitchen ...
... and more Walking the Chickens ... 
This part involves one chicken down and one up in the air:)
... and put all your strength and energy into it ... and ... squeak!!!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...