Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Another Fall Frame!!!

I had so much fun making the Fall Frame for my Scraps and Prayers class that I decided to create a second one!  I think I like this one even more.  I could keep doing this, but I'll be using a Christmas theme for my next one --- for sure:)  I added even more colors and textures to this one. 

Here are some close-up views:




To create the wider mat, I just added on 1/2" to the bottom layer.  All layers are in increments of 1/4" so that you can see each of the colors as they work together in harmony. 

So, which frame do you like the best?  Have you tried one yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  Get going now.  You'll be glad you did.  Thanks for stopping by.

Up next:

Wednesday, October 23:
Blessings and Banners Class / 6:00-9:00 / $40.
NOTE:  If you attended the Fall Wreath Class, your class fee is $35.
We'll make a beautiful album and a gorgeous banner.  The banner will coordinate beautifully with our Fall wreath that we made at September Stamp Club.
I now have more kits available, so registration is still open for this class. 

NEW:
Saturday, October 26:
Open House at the Wildflour / 11:00-4:00 / 256 West Main Street / Decatur, IL
Kelly and I are having a party!  Come by and make 2 cards - 1 for Fall and 1 for Christmas. 
Kelly will have some tasty treats for you and I will have some special promotions (Oct. 26 only) for ordering and for my Prairie Treasures booth in the Root Cellar.  Come and join in on the fun!  CALL 217-422-3300 TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR YOUR STAMPING FUN.

NEW:
Sunday, October 27:
Stamp A Stack for Christmas / 3:00...
There will be 5 designs.  
Choose how many of each you wish to make and pay your fee to register by Oct. 25.
Make   5 cards for $15. / 1 of each design
Make 10 cards for $25. / 2 of each design
Make 15 cards for $30. / 3 of each design
Make 20 cards for $35. / 4 of each design
Make 25 cards for $40. / 5 of each design
NOTE:  There will also be a Stamp A Stack for Christmas class on Sunday, November 24 (3:00)

Monday, October 28:
Deadline to pay to register for November Stamp Club.
We'll be making a beautiful Winter wreath in November.
The wreath will coordinate beautifully with the 'Joy' banner we're making at my Christmas Retreat (Nov. 16 or Nov. 17).

Next Stamp Clubs:
November 4:  
          Winter Wreath 
               (coordinates with the Joy banner we'll be making at my Christmas Retreat)
December 2:  
          Seriously Christmas
               (class includes a wonderful variety of fun projects for Christmas!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...